Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This last week...

Where has the time gone!? I have had so much fun the last week.

Last Thursday I took my Cub Scouts to the city pond and we went fishing. It was so fun. It was a pack meeting, so the twins got to come too. Look at the fun we had!

Tallin was awarded his Bobcat badge and two activity beads. That means he is half way to earning his Wolf Badge. Yippee! Way to go, Tallin!

I planted my flowers last week too. They look so good. I am so excited. Paden, Porter and I also put up my decorative split rail fence. I don't have pictures of it, yet. Then Paden, Porter and I dug up a leaky pipe in our driveway. It was a horrible leak, thank heavens Andy is Mr. Fix-it, because he fixed it. Now he is fixing the rotor tiller so I can plant my flowers along the split rail fence. What a guy! Thanks, babe!

Saturday night Chesea had some friends over for card and board games and dance lessons. We taught them the 2-step, the waltz, and the Cotton-eyed Joe! It was quite fun, I will admit. I hope they didn't mind me hanging out with them...

Sunday Jaeci, Quaelii & Chesea sang in church. They did great!

And for a little laugh... Chesea was in charge of dinner last night. She was making "Hot Wings." Only we don't use wings, we use thighs & drumsticks mainly. So, as they were sitting there eating, Chesea said, "I thought I got thighs, but I got boobs." Porter didn't skip a beat, he simply replied, "Quaelii does too. Dad, look the stars are coming out." Too funny!

2 comments:

deveney said...

I'm laughing out loud to myself at that last comment!! I bet there's never a dull moment with those twins around! Too funny :)

Danielle Haws said...

Yes, our neighbors and your bishop are related. Your bishop is our neighbor's uncle.