Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I LOVE SAVING MONEY!!!

Just look at this big bootie! Oh my gollie! How much do you think I spent for this?? Huh? How much? Come on, just take a guess! What? You can't tell what all is in the photo? Okay, how about I give you a list...
  • 5 Kraft BBQ Sauce*
  • 6 Kraft Salad Dressing*
  • 30 Yoplait Yogurt
  • 5 Avacodos
  • 6lbs. Bananas
  • 8 Weber Grill Seasonings*
  • 5 Sour Cream
  • 2 Cottage Cheese
  • 14 Bar-S Hot Dogs (1lb)
  • 5 Cases Nestle Water Bottles (24ct)
  • 1 Gallon Milk
  • 1 Total Colgate Toothpaste*
  • 6 Trident Gum*
  • 4 Banana Boat Sunscreen
  • 6 Hefty Paper Plates (50ct)
  • 2 Hefty paper Bowls (50ct)
  • 14 Dial Liquid Hand Soap*
Still don't have a guess? I will tell you the dollar value of it, if paid full price for, and maybe that will help. The total dollar value is $301.96. So, what do you think? $150? That would be pretty good. $75? Close...
Okay, okay! I'll just tell you since you're gonna be that way... :0)
I ONLY PAID $40.18!!!! That is an 88% Savings! Isn't that AWESOME?? And, to top it off, all the items marked with an asterisk* were FREE!! Yep, I said FREE! I love Coupon Sense! I LOVE saving so much money for things I USE anyway!!! Uh-huh, oh yah. I'm doin' the Happy Dance. Are you doin' it with me? I'm not a rep or anything, but if you want to know more, let me know and I will get you the info...

Have a Happy Day! I get to go get ready for CUB SCOUTS!

7 comments:

deveney said...

Kellen does the same thing! And just for the record, I could totally see you doing the happy dance!! You're too funny :)

Jason*Afton*Brady*Emma said...

Aunt Juju! You are awesome! I so need some guidance from you... I always try to get things on sale and stick to my list but I always spend way too much! I would love to know more!! Thanks
Love Ya

Kristi said...

AMAZING!!!! Can I just pay you to do it for me? Just getting to the store is a huge deal for me... let alone multiple stores and coupons etc.... Maybe in a few years;)

Marti said...

WOW Jen!! You are the greatest! I jsut shared this with Jack and he said that I need to take lessons from you!!! I sure do love your blog!! Luv you, my friend! Marti

Carmen said...

Ok Jen you gotta share!! I would love to save some money!!

Fun Stuff said...

I love doing that too! Well Don!!!

Tanya said...

Well, I think that is just awesome...now when are you going to call me and tell me how the heck to use the coupons that are sitting on my desk, expiring as we speak, resulting in me missing out on saving and shopping and being just like you? Huh? come on do your happy dance right on over to your little ole cell phone and call me! PS: I promise when you call I won't be in the garden or at a dr's appt or playing with the babies....wait, scratch that part, I will surely be playing with the babies...just call! Well, I will just leave NM and go to AZ so you can teach me! See ya Tonight! Love ya