Thursday, May 14, 2009

She's got a BEAUTIFUL SMILE!

From THIS...To THIS!
Just look at those PEARLY WHITES! So exciting! Quaelii got her braces off yesterday! (I wish I had an easy-access photo of her BEFORE braces... Oh well!) It was a BIG day! She had been counting down the days. Everyday she would get up and say, "Guess What!?" As soon as you would acknowledge her, she'd answer with how many days she had left, and finally, how many hours there were to go. So bright and early yesterday morning she got a text from a friend asking her, "Guess What!?" She just couldn't stop smiling. Dr. Peterson and his staff have been so amazing with her. They are her friends. Good thing we like them so much, Jaeci will be starting soon! Dr. Peterson gave her a big bag of candy to celebrate, and then Andy and I took her to lunch. Her friends kept texting, "When are you coming? We want to see you!" She told them they would just have to WAIT! When she got to school, she had people CHASING her to see her BEAUTIFUL SMILE! I love you, Quaelii!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Hooray!!! I know she ws so excited! She looks great!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! They look great! Logan just got his off and he's loving it! Send me your e-mail and I'll give you an invite to our blog. kwhetten@qwest.net Hope you're all doing wonderful! take care.....Kristi

Jackee said...

I THOUGHT something looked different when they were singing. :)

CONGRATS, Q!