Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We're TWINS!

Paden and Porter are so much fun. They make our home a happy place. The other day I was talking to them about what they were going to do when I went to Salt Lake City with the girls. Porter said, "I want to play at Amy's house!" Paden piped in, "I want to play at Amy's house, too!" Porter looked back at Paden and said, "WOW, Paden! I want to, too!" So Paden exclaimed, "We're TWINS! Yay!" They grabbed each other in a big ole bear hug and jumped up and down shouting, "We're TWINS! We're TWINS!" Yep, it's the little things that make being a mom so rewarding!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

You are such a good mom. You really should be so excited that Paden and Porter are happy to be brothers, let alone twins. Someday maybe Terica and Tiffany will be happy to be sisters, let alone twins. Prayer....what a marvelous gift!