Friday, April 17, 2009

Well, we'll give it a try...

Okay, so I have had this blog address for about a year. I just haven't figured it all out. I still haven't figured it out, but perhaps there is hope. I mean, my sister figured it out, so she can teach me, right??? I may need some serious help so my computer doesn't die a not-so-slow-and-painless death. (I'm not very patient when it comes to computers.) But my kids are so dog-gone cute that I want to share them with the world -- or at least my friends and family! Thanks for all your inspiration. You guys are so great!

4 comments:

da Jones said...

I love it! I am a blog novice too! We can help each other!

Kristi said...

Yay! How exciting that you are on here now! Love it!!!

Tanya said...

Oh, I see how it is......I have been patiently waiting for you to get this up and running, all the while asking you if you have checked my blog, and how you were coming along on yours, and I have to find it has begun on Afton's page? j/k! It looks great, now keep on going! You can do it....like you said, if I can, you definitely can! Love ya! Your blogging sister, not the other sister! lol

Jackee said...

Alright! The blog looks great, welcome to virtual friendship. :)

Let me know if you need any help... and I'll send Kristi right over. Ha! (Really, she's taught me everything I know.)