Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mom's got the POWER...

at least according to Porter!
Sunday he was talking to our good friends, the Cains, at church. We are going to the dunes with them and our other good friends, the Grahams, the week before Christmas. Becky told Porter, "I hope it stays nice and warm and sunny and beautiful until we go to the dunes, and then when we get back, I hope it snows and snows and snows and it just keeps snowing until we get a foot of snow!" Porter looked back at Becky and with a very serious face replied, "Well, you'll have to talk to my mom about that!"

1 comment:

Leslie B said...

Hi! I like your blog alot. I'm LDS too but in the DC area and I nanny so I like blogs abt life with children. I have 8 in my family. 4 girls and 4 boys in boy girl, boy girl order. So I know what its like to be around looots of kids. I am going to be making a blog today so follow if you are interested! Leslie